Wednesday 3 April 2013

Vietnam Technology Conference

In March of 2013, I traveled down to Ho Chi Minh City with colleagues from Singapore International School, Concordia, UNIS and Wellspring. We attended the first Vietnam Technology Conference. I delivered the first session on teaching research methods to children. My PowerPoint is available here. I have also shared the videos I shot via my YouTube channel. I hope they are beneficial to some educators out there.

Next year the conference will be in Hanoi so start planning now to attend. Lots of learning!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging Brian! I'm sad that I'll miss #VTC14 but I'm sure you guys will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro, any advice on how to make my blogs better etc much appreciated. Will miss working with you next year.

    ReplyDelete